- Download app signature if it is not in your local file system.
- Click on WP App Studio menu link.
- Click on Import button in the app list screen.
- Click Browse button and select the app signature(.wpas file).
- Click "Import Now" button to import
Forms are displayed using shortcodes. Each form has its own shortcode. Each form shortcode can be placed in a page. Alternatively, you can create a setup page when creating the form and the form page is created during your plugin activation if users decide to use setup assistant.
You do not have to create a view for each form. You can place a form shortcode into a view layout and display it. For search forms, form results and form itself are two separate components and must be designed separately. For search form results, you must create a form results view.