- Create advanced content types
- Customize how records will be created and displayed in the backend
- Customize how records will be accessed from users
- Allow users to change display order of records
- Customize WordPress builtin configuration parameters
- Create effective and efficient collaborations through custom commenting system
Create and store information on things like products, customers, projects etc. Advanced options can be accessed by clicking on Show Advanced Options checkbox.
Post and page entities can also be configured to provide additional functionality.
Drag and drop sorting of records can allow users change the display order of entity content in the front and backend.
Just click to enable sortable in entity configuration and set view data order to menu order to make it work.
WP App Studio includes custom commenting system which allows creating private comments which can be only seen by logged in users. Custom comments are not mixed with WordPress post or page comments and accessed through its own menu.
Custom commenting system also flags responses based the user's role hence visually indicating who commented lastest to better locate entity records which need action from your side.
Create tabs and/or accordions to better organize entity attributes using drag and drop entity admin layouts.
Entity admin layout editor can be accessed through entity title quick links.
- Font Awesome, base64- SVG, image url and Dashicons
- REST API Parameters in Options tab of entity configuration
- Messages tab content in entity configuration
- Label Options tab content in entity configuration
- Custom type in Comments tab of entity configuration