Icon fonts can be used in form elements such radio buttons or check boxes.
Font Awesome web font is supported in some form elements. Check boxes and radios can use font awesome icons instead of the regular icons. For example, you can use icon instead of icon.
In addition, different icons can be selected for the checked and the unchecked states of the form elements. For example, you can use for the unchecked and for the checked state of an option or a checkbox. All icons are attribute based, so you are not limited to using one icon type for all form elements.
To use icon fonts in form elements
- After you created your App, click on Entities tab.
- Click on the Add New to create a new entity or List ALL to select from the list.
- Click on the Add New to create a new attribute or List ALL to select from the list.
- Select checkbox, radios, or checkboxlist from the type dropdown
- Set Checked Icon Class.
- Set Unchecked Icon Class.
- Click Save or Update to finish.