Translating WPAS apps into your language involves only two files.
WPAS creates APP-NAME-emdplugins.pot and APP-NAME.pot files when your app gets generated. These are the only two files that need to be translated to complete localization of your app.
- APP-NAME-emd-plugins.pot file is for the components used in your app.
- APP-NAME.pot file is for your app specific strings that need to be translated.
To translate your app into any language
- Copy APP-NAME-emd-plugins.pot as language specific .po file such as APP-NAME-emd-plugins-tr_TR.po.
- Copy APP-NAME.pot as language specific .po file such as APP-NAME-tr_TR.po.
- Use your favorite PO file editor and complete translation strings in the .po files you created.
- When translations are completed, create .mo file of each .po file.
- Login to APP-NAME and see if you missed any translations. Repeat the process if you need make any changes.