Submit forms are the main data entry interface for your apps. Submit forms can be used to enter data into a single entity and its dependents.
To create a submit form
- After you created your App, click on Forms tab.
- Click on the Add New link to create a new form.
- Fill out the name field. The name field uniquely identifies a form.
- Select the type of form as Submit.
- Select "Attached To Entity" from the dropdown.
- Select the dependents of the main entity selected in the "Attached To Entity" field.
- Fill in optional "Title" and "Description" fields if you like to standardize these fields
- Optionally, you can select "Show Advanced Options" to configure form details instead of using defaults.
- Click Save to finish.
To create submit form access permission
- After you created your App, click on Permissions tab.
- Click on the Add New to create custom role or List ALL to select from the built-in roles.
- Edit the role selected, select Forms tab.
- Check the form you want to enable permission based access.If no role selected the form is accessible by the public.
- Check Enable Access capability.
- Click Save or Update to finish.