Help module creates contextual help sections. Each help section is composed of a group of tabs and a sidebar column. You can create help sections for the list or edit screen of an entity or a taxonomy.
Optionally, you can also include a sidebar column to your help section. The sidebar always appears to the right-side of the main help content. Generally, a sidebar includes related info links on the entity or the taxonomy it is attached to.
The following describes the screen fields.
- Attach to Entity
- The entity or taxonomy you want to display help screen at.
- Screen Type
- The location of the help screen. You can select list or edit page.
- Help SideBar
- The content of the help screen sidebar.
To create contextual help
- After you created your App and at least one entity, click on help menu link.
- Click on the Add New link.
- Pick the entity or taxonomy you want to display help screen at from "Attach to" dropdown.
- Select the location of the help screen. You can select list or edit page.
- Each help screen can optionally have only one sidebar. If you need one, fill in the content.
- Click Save to finish.