Wp App Studio plugin installation process is like most other WordPress plugins.
Before You Install
There are a few things to check before installing Wp App Studio:
- Ensure your web server hosting environment meet the Wp App Studio requirements
- Download a copy of Wp App Studio from our site or WordPress repository.
If you are upgrading the plugin from an older version to a newer version, the steps to follow are the same as the installation steps above. All your settings, products and other data will remain intact and nothing will be lost.
We recommend that you deactivate the plugin before uploading the files and then re-activating the plugin again after you have uploaded the new files to prevent errors on a production site.
To install Wp App Studio
- Download the plugin file.
- Unzip the downloaded zip file. Make sure the Wp App Studio directory(folder) is not empty.
- Using an FTP program, or the file transfer method your hosting company recommends, upload the Wp App Studio directory to the (directory-that-wordpress-is-installed)/wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Login to your WordPress administration page and click the Plugins menu
- Find Wp App Studio in the list of available plugins and click Activate. Wp App Studio menu will appear on the left.
- Click on any of the Wp App Studio menu to start setting up your app